Sunshine Coast Diesel Mechanics Since 1999
All Type Diesel Services are a Sunshine Coast diesel mechanic specialising in trucks and trailers. Established in 1999, we have a team of four fully qualified mechanics and a workshop that is equipped with all of the latest tools and machinery. We have developed our service to be very customer-focused and pride ourselves on our high level of customer service; we rely heavily on repeat-customers so we’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy to ensure you keep coming back.
All of our work is completed to the highest standard and we only use premium oils, filters and genuine parts to ensure that your vehicle is looked after properly. In addition to general servicing, roadworthys and repairs, we also provide a modifications and fabrications service as well as fleet maintenance. For more information on any of our services or capabilities, give us a call today on (07) 5443 9399.
The All Type Diesel Process:
The process for engaging our services is quick, stress-free and will have you on the road again in no time!
1. Give us a call on (07) 5443 9399 and let us know what service you’re after. We’ll ask you a few questions like:
- The vehicle make and model
- What service you require – log book, oil change, major service, repair job etc.
2. We’ll then book you in for the work and give you an estimated pick-up time; often for general services, we are able to have you in and out by 10am. For repair or modification jobs we may need to see the vehicle before we can give you a definite timeline.
3. You bring the vehicle in, we do the work and then you drive away happy.
Why Choose All Type Diesel Services?
Next Day Service: We are generally able to fit you in for a next day service if you book before midday. We do our best to get you back on the road as quickly as possible because we understand that for a truck driver, every minute that you’re not on the road means lost income.
We Work to Book Times: Every make and model comes with different servicing requirements; we are more than happy to work to the requirements of your logbook when you bring your truck in for a service.
We Use Genuine Parts: All of the repairs that we perform are completed with genuine parts and we only use premium grade oil and filters for our logbook and general services.
Over the Phone Estimates: We’ve see just about every make an model of truck, trailer, light commercial and car come through our workshop so if you are after a general service or log book service, we can give you a pretty accurate cost estimate over the phone.